This is my new main focus. An electronic project where music and spirituality is merged into one. Ambient, psybient, trance, tribal.
I am proud to be a part of the Rúnahild project, as co producer, recording/ mixing engineer and occasionally as an artist.
This has been my solo project since the first release “underworld” in 2001, it was a free internet release, with images, text and music. This project no longer a priority.
Indian Classical Music
I have studied Indian classical music in Varanasi for three years and more to come. My teacher Ustad Faiyaz Ali Khan has given me knowledge and experience in the hight art of both raag and taal (melody and rhythm). Personally this amazing music style has given me so much when it comes to music in general. for many years I have searched for a teacher and a stye that suits me, this is it!
Posts about music:
- Music: Electric Love
- Music: Mist speech
- Upcoming Events 2016
- Music: Origami Disharmonika – Gnomerock Lullaby
- Music: Origami Disharmonika – Esnopanika
- Music: Origami Disharmonika – Arabindika
- Music: Origami Disharmonika – Madhuvanity
- Music: Memories…
- I see horses – Strange things and Kill a day
- I see horses – Judas
- Music: Skvalthr – Iceland 2008 demo
- Varde at MS Innvik 2008 part 3
- Varde at MS Innvik 2008 part 2
- Origami galaktika trio at Blå part II
- Origami galaktika trio at Blå part I